Tuesday, June 06, 2006

First Posting

Okay folks, well I have been sending e-mails out to my distribution list for so long now that I decided that I might as well get myself a blog. After all, who these days doesn't want to post a minute by minute recount of their entire life on the internet for any stranger to see? I'll post a better one next week as I'm going hiking in Scotland this weekend with my mate Jill and she has assured me that the hike from Paisley to Stirling has some stunning scenery to show off.

So for the time being, let me just say, I hope that you all get a chance to check on my progress through this twisted little carnival ride that is life as often as possible and I'll do my best to make it interesting.

I'm gonna leave you now with the immortal words of Jack Handey: "When Gary told me he had found Jesus, I thought, Yahoo! We're rich! But it turned out to be something different."

Much love, all.

Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
online college search