Thursday, June 08, 2006

Birthday Girl


Well I feel like a massive piece of crap for not knowing but apparently it was my little sisters birthday last week so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!!

For those of you who don't know her, this is what she looks like now that shes turned twenty-th...twenty-tw...uh...twenty-something?!?! I know, it's terrible that I don't know how old my baby sister is but it's a tricky thing to keep track of. It seems like every year she's a different age.

It's strange that you've grown up so fast. Pretty soon you'll be getting a career, getting married, having kids, the lot of it. If I have one piece of advice for you for your future it is this:

Children need encouragement. So if a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way, he develops a good, lucky feeling.

P.S.: Is it just me or does she look an awful lot like me with long hair?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
online college search