Monday, June 12, 2006

Glasgow In The Sun


Well folks, I've returned from my own personal Mecca, Glasgow. I had a wicked trip and thought I'd show off a few of the pics I took from around the city. I had hoped to go hiking outside of the city but Jill and I ended up just wandering all over the city itself.




It is a city unlike any that I've ever been to. Endlessly friendly, clean, and exciting, Glagow has got to be the finest example of how a city should be.
This is Ibrox stadium, home of the greatest football club in the world.

Two legends. (*Note: I'm the one that's not made of bronze.)















A little piece of home. This is also the only one in the UK, all the more reason to love Glasgow.




Believe it or not, this is me and Jill SUNBATHING IN GLASGOW?!?!?!

Never have I seen a larger menagerie of pasty white folk in my entire life.

Not pictured: Jills face (Wimp)!

A little known fact about Glasgow is that the city is absolutely plagued by giant robotic armadillos. Hard to believe I know, but pictures don't lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
online college search