Thursday, June 15, 2006

From London to Berlin...

Well all, I've decided to take a stab at visiting the Sea Bass at "Beer University". I booked my flight today and there's no going back now. Berlin, HO!!!! I'm quite interested to see Germany and I've been doing a lot of reading about the history of the country (except for a strangely vague section covering the period between 1938-1945. It seems that nothing at all happened during this time and it is considered EXTREMELY impolite to ask about it.)

It'll be good to see Sebastion again however I'm a little worried about how I'll be viewed when I get there. The only British folk that are over there right now are the bloody footie fans and they don't tend to leave the best impression of the Brits. It's just my bad luck that my Canadian passport has expired and so I'll be travelling as a Scot. Oh well.

Other than that, I am definately looking forward to the wursts, which is apparently the only form of German cuisine (ground up pig organs jammed into phallic shaped tubes of intestine... Yummy!) and, of course, the BEER!!!

I'll be there between the 2nd and the 7th of July so if you're in the area feel free to pop in and say howdy. I'll try and take some nice pics for my blog when I get the chance.

Peace out, peace way out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
online college search