Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Cricket, Wine and Speed Walking Muslims

Hey everybody, so sorry it has taken so long to get back to everyone. What a weird time it has been. My friend Kent has just been to visit us and has hopefully left with pleasant, if vague, memories of his trip. I'm working on a proper posting for my site but I thought I ought to get up something soon before everyone decided to stop visiting. So here is the tallest turk and the aftermath of the camera phone stand-off.


So here is Jessica, one of the hotties that Kent and I picked up along the way (glasses?!? Meow!!!)











Camera phone's at twenty paces. I won, thank you very much!












Kent the world's tallest Turk!



Anyhoo, more pics and stories coming soon. Later, Mark.

1 Comments:

Blogger Savage said...

what would the world be without giant turks!? Boring to be sure. he really does look turkish eh?
cock? looks like poo... I really don't see why you didn't at least try it mark... wtf store were you in to begin with? What marketing stategy does this company use? I mean... wow... I'd hate to be in charge of sales for this company... what sales pitch could you use? "here have some cock... don't look at it... no ... it's not poo... seriously... it whould say "poo" if it was right... but its not cause its labelled... cock ... so there.... now just take a nibble'

6:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
online college search