Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Picture Time


Okay folks, as promised here are a few of the pics from my recent trip to Berlin. I'll put up a few more as I can. For starters, though, here is the pic of us after watching Italy trounce Germany. From left to right: Muggins, Sea Bass, Adriana, Izaak, Nathan, Dolan and Sam.








Here I am at the remaining portion of the Berlin wall. Not nearly as big or scary as I thought it would be. In typical fashion, I'm pretending to be looking up a giants ass. Why can't I just take a normal picture like everyone else?









Here's one of Sea Bass and I at the beach. Bass is pretending really hard that he's not looking at the partially dressed German girls next to us but I think that the expression on his face gives it away.










Here's one of me making a new friend (and I don't mean the irritating German kids that would not get out of my shot).

Well folks that's all for today. I've reached the limit of how many pics I can put up but I'll get some more on tomorrow. Speak to you all soon.

Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian! said...

I just found out that we went to the smaller-and-less-good Zoo yo! Oh well, what can you do eh?
My parents flight did go well apparently, and that is a good thing. Have a good week man.

3:56 pm  
Blogger Savage said...

mmmm.... boobies... I see you there... sebastian you dirty dog

6:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
online college search