Thursday, July 13, 2006

Yummy, yummy, yummy I've got pig in my tummy...

So this was our dinner at the VLB party. Yep folks, those are pigs heads but I only ate the rest of their bodies.
This little piggy went to market, this little piggies stayed home, this little piggy had a four foot metal rod jammed up it's anus and put over a fire until the skin was crispy.
Hmmm... I don't think that rhyme will appeal to children quite as much.






Found this in a grocery shop. Certainly doesn't look as appetising as the pork. Not really sure what it was but it was called "cock" and looked like poo. Needless to say, I didn't buy any.









Okay folks that's it for today but before I go I gotta put up this pic of Sea Bass indulging in his new favourite hobby. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian! said...

I am a sexy bitch, is what I am.

9:27 am  
Blogger summerland2626 said...

Well, I'll give you the "bitch part".

7:29 am  
Blogger Savage said...

haha... bitch for sure

6:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
online college search