Sunday, June 03, 2007

Canadian Forces Tribute 2007

I thought this was a really well made video and since I've got friends who are or were serving in Afghanistan I thought I'd post it. Let the debate about the politics go on, that's why you're doing this, so that people in Afghanistan can have the same kinds of free debates. Let the debate go on but never stop thinking about our men and women who are under fire. Whether you believe in the war or not these are the people that are risking their own lives for the goal of providing the people of another land, one that have probably never known themselves, a better life. I hope that they all make it home safely and that they achieve the goals that they went there to do. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
online college search